Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Almost Free all Natural Mask / Skin Care

"Hello, is it me you're looking for? Cause I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you do. But let me start by saying what's on your face?--"

wow, it works?!!! The miracle papaya enzyme? looks my skin has been bleached and my pores shrinks. Or could it be the camera's balancing work and the temperaly sticky papaya "netar"? Conclusion at the end.

"Nobody nobody but you, nobody nobody but you.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnmQe8NXBJU&feature=channel

Holy, wherever the papaya definitely can serve as the most powerful hardening gel spay if you are not afraid of roaches flying to your head.
"The Phantom of the Opera is here, inside your mind..."to be continue
Who let the dogs out?! 

-- oats,strawberry activia yogurt, organic raw sugar, orange zest.
Dripping? Here comes
  ----- Raider's of the Lost Ark!!!!
  "The phantom of the opera is here, inside you mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment