Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quiz: Are You a Healthy Cook?

Are You a Healthy Cook? Your Results
The following results are for the Are You a Healthy Cook? Quiz.

Congratulations! You are a very healthy cook.

 yea!!! I pass!!! And I did not cheat. I am excited. Although I Know my food is definitely healthy, tasty, digestive and cheap. I put 0 serving of salad in my answer. I don't make salad at home ha ha. I am not a raw food person digestive systems don't handle them well.

 I include the link here so if you are interested, you can do a test to find out too.


 http://nutrition.about.com/library/healthydietquizparts/blhealthycook.htm

The truth is, we all know common sense wise what is healthy what is not. We don't need a quiz to tell us about that. And I believe we don't need to confine to what we are told, but stick to something healthy and most importantly works for you. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mable! it is me Cassandra I now follow you I have been reading some of your information you have posted on your blog very good I can use it my life LOL!! Look forward to seeing more from you ok. You will see a picture of my logo instead of my face, that is me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassandra, it's very nice of you. Well, I see you face instead. I visited your blog, you are doing mighty good. I don't know much about how the "blogging machine" works. Well have a good one.

    ReplyDelete