Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Movie Extra?

Nah, not going to happen. These young people advertise in Craig's list looking for movie extra for party and bar scene for their short movie BKB(?). Seems they changed the shooting schedule as I found same ad was placed weeks ago with different schedules. A link leads to the movie website. There is a several second bar scene shoot there. They are also asking for funding. Well, I can offer food. Ha ha ha. I was told that they'd get back to me. But it's way pass the shooting date. Not sure whether there'd be any shooting.
I thought it's fun to appear on the movie, well, although nobody can really see you and care. 

Remember the Girl's "Night In"? http://2dgoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/05/noodle-making-and-girls-night-in.html. After the guess's gone and dishes taken care. I tried out the 2 of the 3 cutie dresses I bought, well, under $20. The 3rd dress actually a mini-skirt for a few bucks I already used and you've probably seen in my blog many times already. 
http://2dgoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-lovie-babies-einstein-n-me.html
Look pretty cool, right. love love. Thought it's so nice if I can use them in the party scene.

 Not bad without any make up. I rarely powder myself, once in 2 years or more? lipsticks a few times a year? Like my stomach, I think my face loves food more than chemicals, like orange peel, mango peel papaya pulps sugar more, http://2dgoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/05/testing.html ha ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment