Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Morning Cleansing Tea, Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires

G---oo--d Morning America,

I made myself some plum seed+ licorice (dried herb from health store) + orange herbal tea to clean up and comfort my tommy.Easy 2 minute microwave "work" and easy onenergy /environment. Haven't cook waterfor drink for 20 years.
Internet has replaced newspaper. Soon after I turned on the computer, this article pop in my face:
5 Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires
...there are more people living the good life than ever before—the number of millionaires nearly doubled in the last decade. And the rich are getting richer. To make it onto the Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans, a mere billionaire no longer makes the cut. This year you needed a net worth of at least $1.3 billion...

check out the link for "secrets" and do read the individual multi-millionare's stories as how they made it.
http://shine.yahoo.com/event/financiallyfit/5-secrets-of-self-made-millionaires-1370279/

I found the 5 "secrets" is after all cliche. We all know those "secrets" however all need to be reminded what it takes if we are going for that direction. What sets those people apart is that not only they take action on those principles and their dreams, they do it day in and day out. I especially need to kick my ass from time to time as queen of procacination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment